Address Changes and Withdrawals

June 15, 2020

If you need to change your address and your student attends Marshall High School, you should contact Elisabeth Barrand, Registrar, in Student Services. 

For withdrawals please fill out the Student's Intention for the Next School Year form and email it to Elisabeth Barrand.  Your student's laptop must be turned in before any transcripts will be released.