School-Day PSAT/NMSQT Administration for Juniors
PSAT/NMSQT Administration: October 2020
The PSAT/NMSQT Administration will take place on Thursday, October 29th at Marshall HS. This test administration is open to Marshall Juniors who have registered to take the test. Please see the information and resources below for PSAT/NMSQT Administration information, test day procedures, safety protocols, and test prep resources. Students should check their FCPS Gmail accounts frequently for PSAT/NMSQT-related information.
- The PSAT/NMSQT will be offered to Marshall Juniors who have registered to take the test at no charge.
- Due to health and safety considerations:
- Grade 10 students will not participate in the PSAT/NMSQT this fall
- Walk-ins will not be permitted to test
- Required materials:
- Photo ID (This can be a student ID or a driver’s license.)
- Face coverings (Students without face coverings will not be permitted to enter the building per fcps regulation.)
- Approved calculator: Approved Calculators on the PSAT/NMSQT and PSAT 10
- Two (or more) #2 pencils (preferably not mechanical pencils)
- Recommended materials
- Hand sanitizer
- Check-in process begins at 7:45am
- Students with accommodations should enter through door 1 (front)
- Students without accommodations may enter through either door 1 (front) or door 4 (back upper lot)
- Familiarize yourself with the FCPS PSAT Health and Safety Protocols, and the FCPS Health Questionnaire. Students who do not maintain appropriate social distancing protocols will be dismissed from testing.
- Leave all personal items, such as cell phones or other smart devices, at home or in your car.
School Day FAQ
Other important information can be found in our PSAT School Day FAQ.
For questions not answered above or in the PSAT/NMSQT Administration FAQ, please contact our Marshall Testing and Assessment Coaches at @email.