School-Day SAT Administration for Seniors
The School-Day SAT will take place on September 23rd at Marshall HS. This test administration is open to Marshall seniors who have registered to take the test. Please see the information and resources below for SAT day information, test day procedures, safety protocols, and test prep resources. Students should check their FCPS Gmail accounts frequently for SAT-related information.
- The SAT will only be offered to Marshall Seniors who have registered to take the test. Walk-ins will not be permitted to test
- Required materials:
- Photo ID (This can be a student ID or a driver’s license.)
- Face coverings (Students without face coverings will not be permitted to enter the building per fcps regulation.)
- Approved calculator: SAT Calculator Policy | College Board
- Two (or more) #2 pencils (preferably not mechanical pencils)
- Recommended materials
- Hand sanitizer
- Check-in process begins at 7:45am at two locations
- Door 1 (front) for both student with standard tests and students with accommodations
- Door 4 (back upper lot) for student with standard tests only
- Familiarize yourself with the FCPS SAT Health and Safety Protocols, and the FCPS Health Questionnaire. Students who do not maintain appropriate social distancing protocols will be dismissed from testing.
- Leave all personal items, such as cell phones or other smart devices, at home or in your car
School Day FAQ
Other important information can be found in our SAT School Day FAQ
For questions not answered above or in the Sat School Day FAQ about the SAT School Day administration. Please contact our Marshall Testing and Assessment Coaches at @email.