Technical Support for Distance Learning at Marshall HS
What If Something Is Not Working?
Blackboard Collaborate Issues
- Should you have a Blackboard Collaborate issue, the first thing you should do is test your microphone and camera using these instructions, then you can consult this troubleshooting guidance document: Collaborate Troubleshooting Doc (You must be logged into your fcpsschools.net Google account to access both documents)
- Visit the Virtual Learning page on the Student Technology Resources site for additional troubleshooting resources. (You must be logged into your fcpsschools.net Google account to access)
- If this does not fix your problem, please contact a teacher to see if they can help you resolve your problem.
- If a teacher cannot help, please fill out the Student Tech Support Request form and we will address your issue as soon as possible. (You must be logged into your fcpsschools.net Google account to access)
- The GCMTech Virtual Help Desk is open Wednesdays from 10-11 a.m. and Fridays from 1-2 p.m. Students can navigate to the Collaborate Ultra button in the GCMTech Virtual Help Desk Blackboard Course to visit the Help Desk. GCMTech Asssistants and Marshall HS technical staff will be there to help them with their software and hardware issues.
What If I Am Having a Hardware Issue?
If, for example, you have spoken with a student tech about your camera or mic not working and it is determined you have a hardware issue, please email Mr. Wagner at REWagner@fcps.edu