Below you will find the forms you will need to start the new school year. This year completion of forms to return to school will be completed online due to COVID -19.
- Freshmen and Sophomores should email the forms to Barbara Lopez at email@example.com
- Juniors and Seniors should email the forms to Kathy Smith at @email.
Emergency Care Form
- All students must have accurate emergency care information. Parents can update this information through weCare@School. Only update if there are changes. Please update no later than Friday, September 11.
- Complete the Health Information Form no later than Friday, September 11.
- Use this digital form to provide parental consent for some important digital tools your child may access for classwork on their laptop. Visit this page to view a list of the digital resources used at Marshall.
Student Rights and Responsibilities Signature Form
- Notification will be provided once the 2020 - 2021 SR&R is available.
- Return this form if there is a change in parent's military connected status.
- If applicable, please complete this form.
Family Life Education (FLE) Opt-Out Forms
Information about Family Life Education can be found on the FCPS website for Grades 9-12.
- Details parents' rights regarding FCPS policies. Complete these forms only if you wish for your child to be opted-out.
- Apply for Free and Reduced Lunch or view information about the FCPS Food and Nutrition Services.