How To Get Books During Virtual School
- Put books on hold (video)
- Miss Ronan or Ms. Toledo will email your fcpsschools.net account to let you know it’s ready for pickup.
- Come to Marshall on Mondays 10am-1pm or Wednesdays 3pm-7pm.
- If you can’t get to school, email us. We’ll come up with a solution together.
- Call 703-714-5323 when you arrive.
- Books in bags will be placed at the library exit door, in the front of the building between Door 1 (main entrance) and Door 2.
- Questions? Email Miss Ronan (@email) or Ms. Toledo (@email).
- Masks must be worn during pickup.
- Maintain at least 6 feet away during any interactions.
- Return books in the box labeled RETURNS.
- Returned items will be isolated for 7 days as per FCPS policy.