Student Parking Information
If you are interested in parking at GCM, please refer to the following:
- Student Parking Application (required to park on school grounds)
- Fairfax County School Board Policy on Parking by Students
- Student Parking Rules set by Marshall High School:
- When you park on school grounds your car is subject to search
- You must have your pass displayed at all times while on school grounds
- Students cannot park in the first three rows of the upper back lot
- Students are never allowed to park in the front of the building
- Passes can be temporarily revoked for School disciplinary infractions
- If your pass is lost a replacement pass costs $50
- If your pass is used by another student it will be temporarily revoked
- You are not authorized to go to your car during the school day
- If you violate the above terms you will receive a $25 ticket
- After 3 tickets your car will be booted, and your pass revoked until all fines and a $50 boot fee are paid.
- After the booting process, another ticket will cause revocation of your pass for the school year.
- If your car is observed on school grounds after the above process it will be towed from the premises at your expense.