PSAT Administration for Sophomores
PSAT Administration: April 19, 2021
The PSAT Administration will take place on Monday, April 19th, at Marshall HS. This test administration is open to Marshall Sophomores who have registered to take the test. Please see the information and resources below for PSAT Administration information, test day procedures, safety protocols, and test prep resources. Students should check their FCPS gmail accounts frequently for PSAT-related information.
- The PSAT will be offered to Marshall 10th graders who have registered to take the test at no charge.
- Homeschooled students within the Marshall boundary may pay a $20 fee to test at the school.
- Due to health and safety considerations:
- The test will ONLY be offered to 10th graders.
- Students not enrolled at Marshall, with the exception of homeschooled students within the Marshall boundary, will not be able to participate in the PSAT10.
- Walk-ins will not be permitted to test.
- FCPS safety information: Health and Safety Protocols for Assessments, Health and Safety Guidance Document for 2020-21
- Required Materials:
- Photo ID (student ID or driver’s license)
- Face coverings (Students without face coverings will not be permitted to enter the building per FCPS regulation.)
- Approved calculator - Approved Calculators on the PSAT/NMSQT and PSAT 10
- Two (or more) #2 pencils (preferably not mechanical pencils).
- Recommended Materials:
- Hand sanitizer
- Leave all personal items, such as cell phones or other smart devices, at home or in your car.
PSAT10 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Other important information can be found in PSAT10 FAQ.
For questions not answered above or in the PSAT10 FAQ, please contact our Marshall Testing and Assessment Coaches at @email.