Below you will find the forms you will need to start the new school year.
- Freshmen and Sophomores should email the forms to Ambareen Benisch at @email.
- Juniors and Seniors should email the forms to Kathy Smith at @email.
Emergency Care Form
- All students must have accurate emergency care information. Parents can update this information through weCare@School. Only update if there are changes. Please update no later than Friday, September 11.
- Complete the Health Information Form no later than Friday, September 11.
- Use this digital form to provide parental consent for some important digital tools your child may access for classwork on their laptop. Visit this page to view a list of the digital resources used at Marshall.
Student Rights and Responsibilities Signature Form
- Notification will be provided once the 2021 - 2022 SR&R is available.
- Return this form if there is a change in parent's military connected status.
- If applicable, please complete this form.
Family Life Education (FLE) Opt-Out Forms
Information about Family Life Education can be found on the FCPS website for Grades 9-12.
- Details parents' rights regarding FCPS policies. Complete these forms only if you wish for your child to be opted-out.
- Apply for Free and Reduced Lunch or view information about the FCPS Food and Nutrition Services.