Leaving Marshall HS? Follow Our Withdrawal Procedures
Translate this page
George C. Marshall HS Student Withdrawal Procedures
- Contact our school registrar, Elisabeth Barrand, at [email protected] to initiate your student’s withdrawal as soon as possible.
- Withdrawals must be submitted in writing.
- Take the student withdrawal form to all your classes, obtain withdrawal grades and return school property (laptop, books, etc.).
- Return completed withdrawal form to our school registrar before leaving campus on your last day.
- Student Withdrawal Form (hard copies are also available in the Marshall HS Student Services office).
- Please submit this form to Elisabeth Barrand, our school registrar, at [email protected].
- A records request from the new school needs to be submitted to George C. Marshall HS.