Transcript Requests

The process for obtaining school transcripts

Transcript Secretary | Administrative Assistant

Mira Tadros | @email703-714-5422

Suzanna Pangilinan | @email703-714-5419

Senior Transcripts

Students who need a transcript sent to a college or scholarship organization MUST complete a GCM Transcript Request Form (link below) and turn it in to their counselor.  The form must be filled out completely, including student and parent signatures.  Counselors will NOT send transcripts based only on an e-mail or verbal request.

The first three (3) transcript requests for seniors are free.  There is a $5 fee for each additional request, payable at the time the request is submitted.

Deadlines for college transcripts:

9/16/19 (for college application deadlines ON OR BEFORE 11/15/19)

11/8/19 (for college application deadlines AFTER 11/15/19)

We cannot guarantee that transcripts requested late will be sent prior to the college deadline.  Please communicate with your counselor if there are special circumstances.

Print/Download the TRANSCRIPT REQUEST FORM for 2019-20