College and Career Center
Parents and students can see their Marshall Student Services Schoology course (then GCM College & Career folder) for more resources.
The College and Career Center Specialist works together with school counselors, teachers, and staff members to help students make informed decisions about post-secondary opportunities. Information and access are provided to explore college and career options, financial aid and scholarship resources, standardized testing preparation, military careers, apprenticeship and technical school programs, job listings, summer opportunities, and volunteer programs.
Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m (and by appointment) To schedule an appointment with the College and Career Center contact me at @email.
Location: Room A112, Main Lobby
CEEB Code: The school CEEB code for Marshall HS is 470794
The College and Career Center offers:
- Help with your college and career planning, search and applications
- Over 120 college admissions visits each year
- Test prep for PSAT, SAT, ACT, ASVAB, etc.
- Leads on internships, volunteering and apprenticeships
- Information on financial aid, scholarships and how to pay for college
- Information on gap year programs and summer enrichment programs
- Information on military careers, service academies, and ROTC scholarships
- GET THE LATEST: Twitter @GCMcareercenter
College/Career Resources & Activities
Student Enrichment Opportunities: College Events, Jobs, Volunteer, Intern, Summer, Career Exploration
College & Career Blog
PARENT VIEW & Naviance Student: this is where parents can see their child's main college & career planning tool, find admissions results for their school and track college applications. In order to log into Parent View, it is necessary to have an active SIS Parent Account. Once the SIS Parent Account is created, the same log in credentials will work for FCPS 24-7 Learning: Parent View. To access Naviance, login to FCPS 24-7 Learning: Parent View at https://fcps.blackboard.com/webapps/login/ and locate the Naviance Student module and click on the link for your child's name. A video guide on Naviance is here.
STUDENTS: to access Naviance, use your FCPS login and password here https://www.fcps.edu/naviance or use the link in Schoology.